College of Osteopathic Medicine
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
Hannah and Charles Serota Academic Center
P.O. Box 8000
Old Westbury, NY 11568-8000
NYITCOM at Arkansas State University
P.O. Box 119
State University, AR 72467
This catalog governs the academic year 2021–2022. It supersedes all previous catalogs.
Due to the recent pandemic, policies or requirements may be revised or modified by NYITCOM at any time and at its sole discretion.
No person is authorized to make any representations or promises on behalf of the college other than those that are contained in this official catalog.
NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine reserves the right to delete any course described in this catalog for any reason and cannot guarantee enrollment into specific sections of desired courses. The college also reserves the right to effect any other changes in the curriculum, administration, tuition and fees, or any other phase of school activity without notice.
- Advisory Board
- NYIT Board of Trustees
- NYIT Statement on Non-Discrimination
- Osteopathic Oath
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Policies
- Continuing Medical Education
- Clinical Clerkships
- Requirements for Graduation
- Academic Program: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Medical and Biological Sciences, D.O./Ph.D.
- Neuromusculoskeletal Sciences, M.S.
- Concurrent Programs
- Biomedical Sciences, M.S.
- Global Health Certificate
- NYITCOM at Arkansas – Baptist Memorial Health Care Student Track
- Health Policy Fellowship (HPFP)
- Application Procedure: D.O. Program
- Application Procedure: Émigré Physicians Program (EPP)
- Application Procedure: Combined Baccalaureate/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Degree Program (B.S./D.O.)
- Criminal Background Checks
- Readmission to NYITCOM
- Transfer Applicants