College of Osteopathic Medicine
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
Hannah and Charles Serota Academic Center
P.O. Box 8000
Old Westbury, NY 11568-8000
NYITCOM at Arkansas State University
P.O. Box 119
State University, AR 72467
This catalog governs the academic year 2018–2019. It supersedes all previous catalogs.
No person is authorized to make any representations or promises on behalf of the college other than those that are contained in this official catalog.
NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine reserves the right to delete any course described in this catalog for any reason and cannot guarantee enrollment into specific sections of desired courses. The college also reserves the right to effect any other changes in the curriculum, administration, tuition and fees, or any other phase of school activity without notice.
- Advisory Board
- NYIT Board of Trustees
- Clinical Clerkship Program
- Osteopathic Oath
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Program: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Neuromusculoskeletal Sciences, M.S.
- Health Policy Fellowship (HPFP)
- Postdoctoral Education
- Continuing Medical Education
- Academic Policies
- Requirements for Graduation
- Global Health Certificate
- Combined Baccalaureate/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Degree Program (B.S./D.O.)
- Concurrent Programs
- D.O./Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- D.O./Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition (M.S.)
- Application Procedure: D.O. Program
- Émigré Physicians Program (EPP)
- Re-admission to NYITCOM
- Transfer Applicants
- Criminal Background Checks