Student Employment is coordinated through the Office of Career Services on each New York Tech campus to provide a variety of on-campus employment and off-campus paid community service opportunities for New York Tech students, which foster and promote career and leadership development.
The Office of Student Employment provides a variety of on-campus and off-campus paid employment opportunities for New York Tech students. These opportunities foster and promote career, personal, and professional development and aids in the ability to enhance the necessary skills needed for success after graduation. Students have the ability to apply learned skills and theories in a practical setting while earning income to assist with college expenses.
The Office of Student Employment strives to:
- Support the recruitment and retention goals of New York Tech
- Assist students seeking part-time employment that will complement and support their academic experience
- Provide training for career and professional development
- Expose students to experiences that foster lifelong learning and job development
- Assist students in financing their education
- Educate supervisors and employers to create an impactful student experience
- Deliver administrative and technical support to employers and the New York Tech community