Other State Aid Outside of New York

Vermont Incentive Grant

Vermont residents who are accepted or enrolled full-time (12 credits or more per semester) in an undergraduate or certificate program, and do not already have a bachelor's degree, can apply for the Vermont Incentive Grant. A Vermont Part-Time grant may also be available for students taking less than 12 credits per semester. These need-based grants can be used at schools, either within Vermont or out of state. To apply, complete a Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) and a Vermont Grant Application. Go to Vermont Student Assistance Corp (VASC) and complete an application as soon as possible, as this grant is awarded on a first come, first serve basis.